Pictured here as Cherry Balsamic Bruschetta
- As a topping for vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- Add a little to a mushroom risotto with duck
- Drizzle over fresh tomato, basil and buffalo mozzarella salad
- Brush over grilled pork chops
- Add to mustard, honey, brown sugar and cloves for a delicious Christmas ham glaze
- A great addition to our blood orange infused olive oil as a salad dressing for chicken, turkey or duck
- Add a couple of drops to finish the gravy in a roast chicken or pork
- Mix into some extra virgin olive oil for a dressing on a watermelon, rocket and goats cheese salad
- Spoon onto pitted new season cherries and top a chocolate cake.
- Add some chocolate Sambarino for extra decadence.