What is Dukkah?
Dukkah is an Egyptian dry mixture of chopped nuts, seeds and Middle Eastern spices.
Traditionally Dukkah is eaten by dipping fresh bread first into the olive oil and then into the nut mixture.
- Scatter over poached, fried or scrambled eggs.
- Add to a feta, rocket and roasted capsicum wrap.
- Sprinkle on roast pumpkin or baked vegetables.
- Crust onto chicken, fish or lamb and bake.
- Add to any salad to provide some crunch.
- Spoon onto hummus dip and add a drizzle of our garlic olive oil
- Bake with chickpeas to add to salad
- Sprinkle on steamed snow peas, beans or asparagus and serve with sour cream